Carcroft Enterprise Park, Doncaster
About our Client
With an expansive range of industrial and commercial properties rented by many different companies, Carcroft Enterprise Park in Doncaster needed to ensure that its clientele were fully protected and had the peace of mind that a reliable and robust site security system can offer. This client came to us via a trusted partner, Tony Lloyd of Lloyd Assett Protection, who provides the commercial property market with works supporting such facilities management companies.
We were tasked with helping to design and then installing a state-of-the-art, high end IP over wireless technology detection system for the ultimate in site security. The client needed a range of integrated solutions to offer the required level of safety and security.
We designed a fantastic commercial security comprising of the following elements:
- Avigilon High Definition IP recording and control front-end, with Redvision Dual Light PTZ IP HD cameras
- IP SIP detection devices with creep zones and HD audio address speakers – these are transmitted back to the control location by Silvernet IP wireless transmission
- HD Intercoms for site access control to enable clarity of communication
- Integration of the two bi-folding gates, with both local and remote monitoring control capabilities via an Alarm Receiving Centre.
- CCTV installation works which utilises a new BT broadband Line provision, enabling the remote monitoring of the site and complementing the access control solutions
Our aim is always to ensure that clients are completely satisfied with our products, installation and overall service, and we’re happy to report that the client has since seen a reduction in site incidents and an improvement of the site profile.
Tony Lloyd commented:
“I commend Compass Security for their tenacity in installing this system. The technical solution required thorough knowledge of various IP solutions and wireless transmission. Getting the best out of each part of the system, while working with 4 different manufacturers, was no mean feat. Their knowledge and skill was clear to see from the very beginning and I look forward to working with the team at Compass again!”